Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will.
When you want to start a business or keep running a business in the dental industry, you have to put aside your fears and feelings of uncertainty and work on improving.
We are all human. We make mistakes, and we learn from them. We may not know what will happen; however, we can choose to keep progressing.
If you know that your product or company can solve one or even several pain points dentists face, you have to be patient and trust that it will thrive. You have to believe in yourself and your product or company so much that you will be able to improve it without letting fear hold you back.
Listen to this episode as Dr. Eric Block interviews Matthew Jarvis to talk about why you should start believing in yourself as a business owner and why you should genuinely trust that your product/company will thrive in the dental industry. You will also learn to cope with fears and not let them hold you back!
Matthew Jarvis is the CEO of Dental Ops and President of Dental Ops. Dental Ops is leading the way in implementing fully-supported back-office services for dental practices and professionals.
If giving back to your community and becoming a guest of the podcast is something that interests you, then please click the link below to schedule your episode with Dr. Eric Block.
About Matthew Jarvis:
About Dr. Eric Block:
- Founder of Deals For Dentists
- Founder of Stress-Free Dentistry
- Author of the Stress-Free Dentistry Book
- 00:00:42 – Intro to the episode
- 00:00:52 – Background of Matthew Jarvis
- 00:01:13 – The mission of Dental Ops
- 00:01:52 – How should a start-up company grow and thrive in the dental industry?
- 00:03:15 – Fear as an acronym
- 00:04:08 – It is all about pain points
- 00:05:56 – The pain point that Dental Ops solve
- 00:08:12 – 2 things that help you manage your team
- 00:11:44 – The hiring process
- 00:18:58 – Word of advice