Ever thought of getting funding to grow your dental company? While getting investments is a norm in the business world, in this episode, Jordon Comstock joins Dr. Eric Block to explain a different view; he explains why it is better to bootstrap your dental company by balancing your budget and being smart with your money and how you can make it work!
Jordon Comstock is the CEO & Founder of BoomCloud, which is a company that powers dental practice membership programs and helps create, automate, track and grow with artificial intelligent revenue bots and strategic humans.
Essentially Jordon identified a major pain point that not only affected the dentist but also trickled down to the dental lab. Really listening to your potential clients in the dental lab or practice is what’s going to get you triggered and help you create a suitable product.
So be curious, ask questions, build great relationships in the industry and try to figure out how to help dentists. By doing exactly that, Jordon created BoomCloud to solve a major pain point and create recurring revenue in dental practices.
Listen to this episode to get to know how to become a bootstrap entrepreneur until your company is ready to get external funding!
If giving back to your community and becoming a guest of the podcast is something that interests you, then please click the link below to schedule your episode with Dr. Eric Block.
About Jordon Comstock:
About Dr. Eric Block:
- Founder of Deals For Dentists
- Founder of Stress-Free Dentistry
- Author of the Stress-Free Dentistry Book
- 00:00:30 – Intro to the episode
- 00:02:00 – The beginning of BoomCloud
- 00:09:35 – Solving a major problem
- 00:09:53 – Networking and starting a business
- 00:11:17 – Learning from experimenting
- 00:16:54 – Bootstrapping instead of getting investments
- 00:21:17 – How to scale a business?