Experience is the teacher of all things.
In this episode, you will get to know how using expertise will enable you to create a game-changing company!
The CEO of Ditron Dental, Micheal Stevens, joins Dr. Eric Block to discuss the elements that helped Ditron Dental become a young yet very ambitious dental company.
To be a successful CEO, you should be your company’s own brand ambassador. You have to communicate your brand consistently to your employees, customers, and shareholders.
It is also essential to stay curious about how the company can improve even more.
The dental industry can be considered a small ecosystem, and in order to make your dental company thrive in this system, you have to figure out the uniqueness of your product and use effective methods to communicate this to potential customers.
Listen to this episode to learn tips to use experts to build a game-changing company, how to use the influence of the right people to grow your company!
If giving back to your community and becoming a guest of the podcast is something that interests you, then please click the link below to schedule your episode with Dr. Eric Block.
About Michael Stevens:
- CEO & Co-Founder of Ditron Dental
- CEO of Jet Investment
About Dr. Eric Block:
- Founder of Deals For Dentists
- Founder of Stress-Free Dentistry
- Author of the Stress-Free Dentistry Book
- 00:00:32 – Intro to the episode
- 00:00:54 – Background of Michael Stevens
- 00:04:32 – How Ditron gives back to dentistry
- 00:06:00 – The story behind Ditron
- 00:08:00 – Large companies start small
- 00:11:22 – Embracing and learning from failures
- 00:19:25 – How to select investors
- 00:22:12 – Leadership
- 00:23:45 – Word of advice