Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.
In this episode, Darren Cassidy, the CEO of Net32, joins Dr. Eric Block to explain how a leader can use conscious management within a company as a CEO.
Conscious leadership is a growing concept in today’s world. Conscious leadership is all about the process of a leader becoming fully responsible and self-aware that learning is a continuous process. This is to create togetherness within the organization rather than creating a culture where everyone is focused only on their needs. To create a company where everyone is involved, influencing people positively and making them passionate about their work.
Darren Cassidy also explains the transition towards becoming a CEO of a dental company, leadership, unique challenges one may face as a CEO, identifying the needs of the company and the ideal potential team members, the hiring process, and how to utilize conscience management to maintain a dental company with healthy and happy team members!
Listen to the episode and learn tips to lead your dental company with conscious management.
If giving back to your community and becoming a guest of the podcast is something that interests you, then please click the link below to schedule your episode with Dr. Eric Block.
About Darren Cassidy:
About Dr. Eric Block:
- Founder of Deals For Dentists
- Founder of Stress-Free Dentistry
- Author of the Stress-Free Dentistry Book
- 00:00:30 – Intro to the episode
- 00:01:00 – Brief history of Darren Cassidy
- 00:03:15 – Opportunity to drive vision as a CEO
- 00:05:00 – “Unblocking” people as a leader
- 00:08:00 – Protocol to have meetings
- 00:09:13 – What if the hiring goes wrong?
- 00:12:35 – Conscience management
- 00:16:03 – Being successful in the dental space
- 00:21:10 – Advice to dental startups