Investing in tomorrow’s technology today is more critical than ever.
In this episode, Dr. Eric Block interviews Dr. Jeremy Krell to get to know all about Investing in Oraltech.
There are tons of innovations that happen in oral health, no matter how you look at it. But, it’s constantly hindered by less than ideal capital flow. And the other big challenge in the dental space is fragmentation. That can apply in many ways, but the most significant one Dr. Jeremy identified is the gap between big and small dentistry. With Revere Partners company, he addresses these challenges and helps our dentists.
Dr. Jeremy Krell is a general dentist with a combined business background. He’s the managing partner of Revere Partners; the first independent venture capital fund focused on oral health. Jeremy previously built out the Barchester Bay Group portfolio consisting of over 35 ventures. He has received many awards, including the President’s Volunteer Service Lifetime Achievement award from president Joe Biden.
Listen to this episode to learn how to make the right investment decisions on oral tech, the challenges in dentistry, how to eliminate people’s problems in the company, and what to look for in an investor!
If giving back to your community and becoming a guest of the podcast is something that interests you, then please click the link below to schedule your episode with Dr. Eric Block.
About Jeremy N. Krell:
About Dr. Eric Block:
- Founder of Deals For Dentists
- Founder of Stress-Free Dentistry
- Author of the Stress-Free Dentistry Book
- 00:00:26 – Intro to the episode
- 00:01:34 – Background of Dr. Jeremy Krell
- 00:03:17 – Two-fold challenges in dentistry
- 00:04:26 – Mission of Revere Partners
- 00:12:49 – What to look for in an investor
- 00:15:52 – 95% of startups fail
- 00:17:45 – When and why should someone call Revere?
- 00:19:50 – Get in touch with Dr. Jeremy Krell