Listen to this episode and learn the art of making the right decision in high-stress situations!
Every successful business starts with an idea and the decision to do something with the idea!
Dr. Vilas Sastry identified that emergency rooms, in general, are being used for dental emergencies. This process doesn’t make sense because patients should be going to the dentist for dental emergencies.
How did he solve this problem after making this single observation?
Well, he formulated a new idea to solve a significant issue in dentistry!
Dr. Vilas Sastry and his team wanted to solve one problem faced by patients, and they spent a lot of time coming up with a solution. Finally, they successfully solved the problem by introducing Teledentistry.com.
In this Dental Industry Academy episode, you will learn the importance of the ideation process to build a successful business, how to make the right decisions in high-stress situations, why you should trust your team, and how revisiting your goals will help you achieve a higher level of success.
If giving back to your community and becoming a guest of the podcast is something that interests you, then please click the link below to schedule your episode with Dr. Eric Block.
About Dr. Vilas Sastry:
About Dr. Eric Block:
- Founder of Deals For Dentists
- Founder of Stress-Free Dentistry
- Author of the Stress-Free Dentistry Book
- 00:00:48 – Intro to the episode
- 00:01:00 – Background of Dr. Sastry
- 00:03:11 – Successful companies solve problems
- 00:04:50 – Importance of revisiting goals
- 00:10:20 – Process of making decisions to change
- 00:13:31 – Creating a good team
- 00:15:50 – How to transition an idea to a product or a service