Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Do you know what makes a dental company successful?
The answer to that question is solving the pain points of dentists! Dr. Eric Block interviews Darius Somekhian to talk all about creating a successful dental company by solving pain points experienced by dentists.
It’s critical to ensure that your company sells something exciting with growth potential. Without growth potential, it is impossible for you to attract the right investors, and you might also end up selling off a significant part of your business to a partner just to find funds. Some instruments enable you to grow your company with limited funding, and using these will help you avoid making the wrong investment decisions at the beginning of your business.
Darius shares how you can use observation to identify the pain points of dentists, how to transform the idea of solving a pain point to create a dental company that fulfills the purpose, the biggest mistake dental entrepreneurs make, the importance, and how to differentiate your company from the competition.
Give this episode a listen and learn tips to create a successful dental company that continues to grow!
If giving back to your community and becoming a guest of the podcast is something that interests you, then please click the link below to schedule your episode with Dr. Eric Block.
About Darius Somekhian:
About Dr. Eric Block:
- Founder of Deals For Dentists
- Founder of Stress-Free Dentistry
- Author of the Stress-Free Dentistry Book
- 00:00:32 – Intro to the episode
- 00:01:38 – Mission of Cloud Dentistry
- 00:10:52 – Differentiating from competitors
- 00:12:55 – Major pain points experienced by dentists
- 00:13:18 – A big mistake dental entrepreneurs make
- 00:14:00 – “Something for every day.”
- 00:18:00 – Logo creation for businesses
- 00:20:17 – Process of getting investors
- 00:28:52 – How to reach out to Darius Somekhian